Stupid day..
Busy day..
Stupid work..
Stupid boss..
Stupid shifting..
Stupid files..
Stupid company..
Stupid cramps..
I am really having some stupid life..
I am having stupid attitude recently..
I know i am closing myself up.. bcos of the hurt i keep receiving.. I wanna protect myself.. I dont wanna be hurt anymore.. So whoever that comes asking wat happens to mi.. Thanks for being concerned..
Ky : I know u meant well.. Its been a long time since we caught up wif each other.. I know u are concerned.. kept probing mi why am i so closed up.. why am i so negative to life now..
I know i made u feel useless as a fren.. but i just dont wish to say..
Thanks so much for being there for mi.. Thanks for making the effort to at least sound mi out.. asking why i am so sian n all.. appreciate it.. I will keep u, this great fren, forever in my heart.. =)
Cs : Ha.. dont say i did not mention u.. certified my loyal blog reader ar.. Anyway, thanks so much for ur encouraging words.. Know tt u care.. and wo xin ling le..
For everyone else whu did wonder or ask : Dont even bother coming to ask.. cos I wont say..
Sad to say.. I dont realli trust anyone anymore.. So i have only myself to pull myself up.. I believe i can do it.. Right now, I just wanna have some quiet time to myself.. I am really tired of my life.. I am tired of myself.. My attitude.. my character.. everything about mi.. I realli need some time to "restructure" my inner-self..
I need to get the positive mi back..
I need to get the cheerful mi back..
I need to get the kind mi back..
I need to get the forgiving, motherly mi back..
I need to get rid of the negative mi..
I need to get rid of the dull and grumpy mi..
I need to get rid of the rude and unpleasant mi..
I need to get rid of the villain mi..
Where are all my virtues gone !!!???
n i hope this coming weekend wont be terrible..
No comments:
Post a Comment